During the COVID-19 pandemic, you can still top up your key card online at www.oxfordkey.co.uk as normal. On-bus key top ups are also available for all 1 week, 4 weeks, 12 trips and any 5 days products until further notice.
Advantages to a key smart card:
- You make big savings on daily or occasional travel.
- You can top-up online or in person at one of our Travel Shops, located at the Gloucester Green Coach Station and on the High Street.
- There’s no need to carry cash - just touch and go!
- If you lose your key we can block anyone else from using your travel and issue a replacement smartcard.
- Access to key benefits that are available in Restaurants, Shops, Attractions and Theatres across Oxford.
How much does park&ride cost on the key?
Unlimited travel on park&ride services for 1 week. Not valid north of Oxford Parkway £13
Unlimited travel on park&ride services for 4 weeks. Not valid north of Oxford Parkway £43
Unlimited travel on park&ride services for 13 weeks. Not valid north of Oxford Parkway £116
Unlimited travel on park&ride services for 1 year. Not valid north of Oxford Parkway £385
12 single journeys to or from any park&ride site. Not valid north of Oxford Parkway £15 (Valid for 12 months)
Top up online and your key card will be ready to collect on our on-bus ticket machines within 3 hours! Unfortunately products cannot be collected on Stagecoach services at this time.
Kids go free!
Up to 3 children under the age of 16 can travel free on the park&ride services when accompanied by a fare-paying adult, travelling between a park&ride car park and the Oxford City Centre (does not apply between Oxford Parkway and Woodstock).